Responsible for credit analysis, assistance of preparation of loan presentations and general credit revisions.
- Assist with Loan Committee Reports and Board Reports.
- Responsible for credit/financial analysis by use of PC software and working with the responsible Loan Officers.
- Assist with all related loan documentation.
- Performs analysis on all commercial loans over $250,000.
- Serve as backup and help to loan administration.
- Abides by bank policies and procedures, including dress code standards, safety guidelines, security procedures, etc.
- Performs specific tasks as assigned by management.
- Requires the ability to read, understand and write the English Language.
- Requires the ability to speak and hear the English Language.
- Requires the ability to perform arithmetical calculations in order to perform the job.
- Requires the ability to use a fax machine, calculator, adding machine, computer and printer to perform the job.
- Requires the ability to type 25 to 35 words per minute to perform the job.
- Requires the ability to posse's public relations and communication skills in dealing with bank customers, venders and personnel.
- Requires the ability to be mobile for extended periods of time throughout the day (approximately 2 hour per workday).
- Requires the ability to possess mental demands, precision, and accuracy in performing the job.
- Requires the ability to stand approximately 1 hour per workday.
- Requires the ability to sit for extended periods of time throughout the day (approximately 6 hours per workday).
- Requires the ability to bend/squat occasionally in performing the job.
- Requires the ability to use hands frequently for fine manipulation of equipment and materials such as keyboard, paper and currency.
- Requires sufficient visual acuity to perform the job.
- Requires the ability to transport occasionally up to 50 lbs. of supplies/materials.
- BBA or work related accounting experience
1.Related work experience.
2.Related technologies experience.
5.Good communications and customer relation skills.
Location: Lockhart, Texas
FLSA Status: Exempt
The foregoing list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not intended as an exclusive enumeration, those listed being for the purpose of illustration and not intended by way of limitation. Management reserves the right to revise the Job Description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change. (For Example: emergencies, change in personnel, workload or technical development.)