This is an entry level lending position. The purpose of this position is to assist the Loan Operations Department with ongoing projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist with building electronic and paper files.
- Assist Loan Department Manager and staff with department projects.
- Scanning of loan files and documentation.
- Open and distribute departmental mail.
- Filing as needed.
- The duties may change from time to time. Employees are required to perform other duties. which may be assigned to them as well as learning and assisting other work stations in the department.
- Basic Microsoft Office knowledge
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Ability to follow directions
- Strong organization skills
- Detail oriented
- After proper training, ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to effectively interact with management, employees, customers and others.
Location: Lockhart, Texas
Hours: 20 hours per week (flexible)
The foregoing list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not intended as an exclusive enumeration, those listed being for the purpose of illustration and not intended by way of limitation. Management reserves the right to revise the Job Description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change. (For Example: emergencies, change in personnel, workload or technical development.)