Commercial Real Estate Processor
The Commercial Real Estate Processor will use interpersonal, analytical and communication skills to assist the Lending Officers generate commercial real estate loans.
- Process applications and verify accuracy for commercial and real estate loans.
- Provide all applicable disclosures.
- Order appraisals when applicable.
- Calculate closing costs to customer.
- Process loans to include verification of employment, deposit accounts, and all liabilities in order to prepare application of verified information.
- Order credit reports.
- Evaluate real-estate appraisal to ensure proper guidelines are followed and final value is properly determined.
- Request flood certifications to determine property flood zone location.
- Obtain copy of current homeowners insurance and flood insurance (if applicable) and make sure mortgage clause is in favor of the bank.
- Ability to interpret entity documents for commercial borrowers.
- Establish repayment and interest schedules based upon loan guidelines and rates.
- Prepare loan closing packages.
- Correspond with and assist title companies with loan closings when applicable including preparation of settlement statements.
- Pay title company fees for title searches, legal work and appraisals.
- Maintain accurate records of insurance and taxes on real-estate loans.
- Provides efficient and accurate information and service to members either in person, by phone (inbound/outbound), fax, e-mail or by mail.
- Responds to and resolve applicant inquiries and concerns in a timely manner, facilitating assistance for members from others as appropriate.
- Achieve effective results within the limits set forth in policy, procedure and practice, and applicable law and/or regulation.
- Fund loans and disburses all funds.
- Perform compliance checks to insure appropriate documentation, liens perfected and all file maintenance completed.
- Perform necessary due diligence on home builders and contractors for interim construction loans.
- Prefer 2-4 years commercial real estate processing.
- Demonstrated communication skills.
- Commitment to accommodating and meeting customer's needs.
- A high school diploma or equivalent is required. A college degree is preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Must be able to effectively interact with management, employees, customers, and others.
Status: Full Time
Location: Lockhart, Texas
Compensation: Offer Competitive Salary
The foregoing list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not intended as an exclusive enumeration, those listed being for the purpose of illustration and not intended by way of limitation. Management reserves the right to revise the Job Description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change. (For Example: emergencies, change in personnel, workload or technical development.)