FirstStar Rewards Checking
This free high-interest checking account comes with no minimum balance requirements or monthly fees -- just a high yield and ATM fee refunds. And even if you don't qualify each monthly qualification cycle, you'll still get a free checking account that pays our base rate of return; and you can get the rewards back the next cycle you qualify!
If you live anywhere in Texas you can take advantage of this account and start earning your high rate of return today!
- 2.50% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 0.5% APY* on the portion of the balance above $15,000
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- ATM fee refunds nationwide**
- No minimum balance or monthly fees to earn rewards
- Unlimited check writing
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- Free e-Statements
- TeleStar Phone Banking
- Direct deposit available
- OOPS!™ Overdraft Privilege available
- FDIC insured (up to current limits)
- Minimum $50 deposit to open
In order to receive the maximum interest rate and ATM fee refunds, simply do the following each monthly qualification cycle:
- Have 10 debit card purchases (not ATM transactions) post and clear the account
- Have at least 1 recurring direct deposit or ACH auto debit post and clear the account
- Enroll and receive free paperless eStatements
*Annual Percentage Yield (APY) accurate as of January 1, 2013. A minimum of $50 to open account. Rate tiers are as follows: Reward Rates 2.50% APY applies to balances of $.01 - $15,000 and 0.4989% APY paid on balances over $15,000 as long as qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle. Base Rate 0.05% APY will be earned on all balances if qualifications are not met. All balances will earn 0.76% APY to 2.50% APY as long as qualifications are met. Rates may change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Qualifying transactions must post and clear during the qualification cycle. Qualification cycle is a period beginning one business day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one business day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Debit card purchase means any PIN or signature based transaction performed at any location other than an ATM. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date the transaction was made to post to an account. Intra‐bank transfers do not count as qualifying transactions. Available to personal accounts only. Limit one account per social security number. **ATM fee refunds are provided only if qualifications are met within qualification cycle.
Call us at 877.398.3416 for details.