When you use our CDARS program, everything is handled through our bank. Your large deposit is broken into smaller amounts and placed with other banks that are members of a special network.
Then, those member banks issue CDs in amounts under $250,000, so that your entire investment is eligible for FDIC insurance. By working with just one bank -- our bank -- you can receive insurance from many.
- Earn CD-level returns
- Receive one consolidated statement
- Get peace of mind and full FDIC insurance on all your funds
- Avoid the hassles of managing multiple bank relationships
How Does It Work?
Here's what happens:
- Enter one Deposit Placement Agreement
- Select an interest rate and maturity
- Deposit the funds
- Certificates of Deposit are issued
- Confirmations provided
- Its just that easy!
With the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service®, you can get a great fixed rate without having to spread your money around to several different banks and accounts.
With CDARS, you get full FDIC insurance on all your investment while only having to deal with one bank. One bank means one great rate, and one regular statement. Now that's convenient!
Call us at 877.398.3416 for more details.