Thank you for your interest in First-Lockhart National Bank. Please see the positions listed below.
Apply For a Job
111 S. Main St., Lockhart, TX 78644
Process deposits, transfers, withdrawals and other transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures; must be continuously aware of fraud loss and check cashing guidelines as well as all security and transaction documentation requirements. Also responsible for the security of assigned cash which must be maintained and balanced within established guidelines. Assist with selling of bank products to new and existing customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process all transactions within established policies and procedures to ensure operation excellence.
- Balances cash drawer according to bank procedures on a daily basis.
- Process cash advance transactions daily.
- Close out deposits made with MasterCard/Visa sales daily.
- Safeguard cash, confidential customer information, and bank assets.
- Identify cross-selling opportunities and refer sales to the appropriate departments.
- Cooperate with co-workers to complete assignments in a timely manner as needed.
- Process miscellaneous mail-in deposits.
- Process night deposit bags under dual control.
- Assist in commercial deposits as needed.
- Provides excellent customer service to all customers of the bank and assist with printouts, inquiries, check orders, and other directions as needed.
- Performs all other job duties as assigned by management.
- Abides by First-Lockhart National Bank policies and procedures, including dress code standards, safety guidelines, security procedures, etc.
- Attend all mandatory meetings.
- Requires the ability to read, understand and write the English language.
- Requires the ability to perform arithmetical calculations in order to complete customer transactions.
- Requires the ability to use teller terminal, computers, printers, calculators, currency and coin equipment, fax machine, and copier to perform the job.
- Requires the ability to be mobile approximately 2 hours per workday.
- Requires the ability to stand 7 hours per workday.
- Requires the ability to bend/squat frequently in the scope of performing the job.
- Requires the ability to transport up to 50lbs of boxed/bagged coins.
- Requires sufficient visual acuity to perform the job.
- Requires the ability to use hands frequently for fine manipulation of equipment and materials such as keyboard, paper and currency.
- Requires the ability to possess mental demands, precision and accuracy.
- Requires the ability to possess public relations and communication skills in dealing with Bank customers.
The foregoing list of requirements, duties, and responsibilities is not intended as an exclusive enumeration, those listed being for the purpose of illustration and not intended by way of limitation. Management reserves the right to revise the Job Description and to require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change. (For Example: emergencies, change in personnel, workload or technical development.)